Pistachios


These pistachios did not open their mouth even my intentional efforts of provoking and hammering. If any of them could inculcate such courage, would be consumed and not get honor to be part of this picture. I could see few of them are so scared, few others are carrying this like upbringing, few are well taught by lession of life, few have developed a robust inner conflict management mechanism to tolerate hammering with patience and few are blessed not to get distracted with the situation.

The only thing I may not understand, what is the point of their being here? One day I will really test them very hard and consume most of them and at the end when I surrender, will leave who all or one will qualify my test and keep mouth shut for entire life. I still know all of them who have been consumed or tested with time and situations, very precious to me containing so much nutrition beneath their shells and I value it too. Even I am impressed to see such level of tolerance in these tested and left one, but still thinking that they did not put their contribution for what they are existing.

Comments